Health Centre Statement of Purpose (PDF download)
Bicester Health Centre Statement of Purpose
Our Mission Statement
To offer equitable and accessible, high quality clinical care to all our patients. To work in partnership with our patients to navigate the changes in their health and ensure that they receive the best possible care available to them.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality care to all our patients based on need within a confidential and safe environment, respecting equality and diversity.
- To put patients’ needs at the heart of service design and the delivery of clinical care.
- To work in partnership with patients to promote good health and wellbeing.
- To respond rapidly and honestly to patients’ concerns and complaints.
- To drive innovation within the practice to ensure that systems and personnel are optimised to deliver effective care within the changing structures of the health system, advances in medicine and the needs of patients.
- To ensure a high standard of knowledge and motivation within the practice team by maintaining a culture of honesty and reflection such that all staff feel confident to question and analyse the clinical care we deliver through audit, significant event review, education and informal meetings.
- To provide a learning environment for all our staff, including training nurses, nurse practitioners, medical students and doctors.
- To ensure the safety of our staff and patients within the practice and wider environment as much as possible.
- To liaise with other agencies and individuals contributing to patient care in an effective and timely manner to ensure that patient care is coordinated and appropriate.