Basic Patient Services Registration
It is now possible to register to use Patient Services without visiting your practice.
Note - Basic registration allows you access to book appointments only.
Simply use the basic registration option via Patient Services and book your appointment. Then go to your GPs practice on the right day and time. If you want to upgrade your account to one with full access, take two proofs of identity with you. The following are acceptable but at least one must have your photo on it:
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
To register for Appointments only:
- From www.patient-services.co.uk select your language of choice and then click on Register.
- The Registration screen is displayed.
- Complete as follows:
- Have you received a registration letter from your practice?
- Select No if you are planning to use the quick registration option and register in full at a future date.
- Postcode - Enter your postcode and click Submit.
- The Find My Practice screen is displayed, the map shows practices in the vicinity of your postcode with a corresponding list displayed to the right.
- Click on your practice on either the map or the list and click Confirm.
- The Create your Account screen is displayed, complete as directed on the screen.
- Click Register.
- Email Verification Sent is now displayed, log into the email account linked to the email details you have provided, locate the email from email@example.com and click on the link to confirm your account.
- The Email Verification screen is now displayed.
- Click Login to access the account you have just created.
- Enter your new Username and Password, now click Log in.
- You are now presented with the Welcome screen and can book appointments at your GP Practice online.
See How to Book Appointments for help and advice on booking an appointment online.
Remember - You can upgrade this registration to a full online services account by contacting your surgery.