Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have an active Patient Participation Group (PPG.)
Members of the PPG meet on a regular basis to discuss projects which assist and improve services for patients at the Health Centre.
Click on the link below for more information about our PPG.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this.
Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
- Patient Leaflets
- Help Your GP to Help You
- Bicester Social Activities for the Over 60s.pdf
- One Step at a Time (A PPG Leaflet)
- Bereavement (A PPG leaflet)
- Parking at the Practice (A PPG Leaflet)
- Test Results - How to get them and why you should follow them up (A PPG leaflet)
- The Patient Participation Group (A PPG Leaflet)
- What happens when you are referred by your GP to see a specialist? (NHS England)
- Patient Guide to Ear Wax Removal (Practice leaflet)